Located in the prestigious Cliff Estate neighborhood, this vintage 1920’s English Tudor has been extensively renovated by Metropolitan Building Systems. to showcase a remarkable blend of authentic character and luxurious appointments. Distinguishing features include a European kitchen and butler’s pantry with mahogany floors. step-down living room with a exquisite period travertine fireplace, a gracious master bedroom suite, and a charming family room with a stone fireplace.
Beautifully landscaped grounds and a bluestone patio enhance the timeless elegance of this exceptional home. All interior systems were replaced including electrical, plumbing, hydro-air heating and central air.
“As lordly to gaze on as an English manor and as easy to dwell in as an American contemporary.” – Todd Larson, Reporter – The Needham Times
Scope of Project
- New kitchen: granite counter tops, Wolf cook top, Sub Zero fridge, microwave, Thermador Double Oven, pantry with wine cooler, mahogany floors.
- Mud room with slate floors.
- Step-down family room: Stone fireplace, mahogany inlay and white oak flooring, walk out French doors to bluestone patio in backyard.
- Dining room: Paneled wainscoting.
- Step-down living room: Oak beamed ceiling.
- Mahogany library: Mahogany paneling with classical bookshelves.
- Master bedroom: Cathedral ceilings, walk out deck, walk-in closet, Master bath with marble finish and Jacuzzi as well as a large glass shower.
- New and refinished oak floors throughout.
- New 5 zone high efficiency boiler with hydro-air, heated garage and new central air.
- Brand new plumbing and 200 amp electrical panel and service.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths.