Located in the suburban yet rustic Lawrence Road neighborhood of Weston, this stunning example of classic New England architecture was actually a new construction by Metropolitan Building Systems. Traditional elements included columns in the front entrance, multiple pane glass design with shutters, gables and multiple fireplaces all added to the distinguished air of this New England manse.
Key features include a total of 11 bathrooms, 6 bedrooms and the crowning achievement for Metro’s team: a stunning 500 square foot mahogany library with custom milled moldings. Beautifully landscaped grounds completed the picturesque appearance of this luxurious home.
“I was so delighted with the end result on this project. The 500 square foot mahogany library was the most amazing thing the team has ever accomplished.” – Paul Wilkes
Scope of Project
- Completely new construction
- Previous residence was demolished.
- Complete new construction to replace previous residence.
- 12 month project at $3.5 million.
- Size and extent of the detail and the quality of detail was phenomenal.
- Mahogany library: 500 square feet including custom milled moldings (state of the art). Above all, the library was the pinnacle achievement with intricate and minute details.
- Kitchen: 600 square feet (state of the art), including top of the line appliances and cabinetry exceeding $150,000.
- Authentic wood shingle roof, adding Colonial charm.
- Fully finished basement and attic space.
- 6 bedrooms, 11 baths.
- Pure granite front landing and stairs.